CREW Atlanta members reported nearly $1.4 million in business conducted between members from January to March 2016!
- Jennifer Thornton was promoted to Associate at Gensler.
- Natalie Martin from Duke Realty is scheduled to speak at BizNow’s 2016 Aerotropolis Expansion event on April 19, 2016.
- Laura May, CCIM from Large & Gilbert, P.C. was a guest lecturer at Georgia State University’s Masters of Real Estate program in March 2016.
- Kennesaw State University’s Siegel Institute awarded Meredith Leapley their highest honor this year of Phenomenal Woman of the Year. She was selected as this year’s award recipient for her exemplary executive leadership, strong dedication to the advancement of her profession, and active support of community organizations.
- Stephanie Friese with Pursley, Friese, and Torgrimson was recognized as a 2016 Super Lawyer in Real Estate.
- Christian Torgrimson with Pursley, Friese, and Torgrimson was recognized as 2016 Super Lawyer in Eminent Domain. She was also included among the Super Lawyers Top 100 as one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Georgia.
Member-to-Member Business Acknowledgments
- Denise Meng with Signarama will be providing signage, including tenant signs, directional signs, evacuation signs as needed for Regent Partners (Nancy Wesley) at Concourse.
- Denise Meng with Signarama is providing signage for Warner Summers’ corporate HQ of Georgia United Credit Union project (Dana McClure).
- Sharon Milton/Brighter Image ordered marketing materials from Wendy Gill/Wendy Gill and Associates.
- Sarah Evans/Global recommended two customers to Denise Meng/Sign-a-Rama Duluth.
- Susana Chavez/Parking Company of America ordered stationary from Wendy Gill/Wendy Gill & Associates.
- CREW Atlanta ordered new member bags from Wendy Gill/Wendy Gill & Associates.
- Sara Silvio with Constructive Ingenuity referred an industrial project management job in Houston to Paula Fowler at Cresa, which resulted in a sizable Houston project for Cresa.
- Paula Fowler, Cresa Atlanta, used the electronics recycling services of HiTouch Business Services, represented by Wade Bell.
- Whitney Spangler from Colliers International and Monetha Cobb from Franklin Street Real Estate Services completed a lease at Athens Promenade for Beall’s Outlet.
CREW Achievement Icon created with a modified icon from The Noun Project: Adventure, by Ben Markoch.
Subscribe today and get future blog posts your email.